Share on Facebook

Wed 24.2.

Noerr LLP, Munich by de Winder Architekten (DE)

Posted by Walter Phillips on 24.02.2016 - Tagged as: ,

Noerr LLP, Munich by de Winder Architekten, photo: Mark Seelen

Noerr LLP, Munich by de Winder Architekten, photo: Mark Seelen

The conference center in both opposing registered historical buildings at 25 and 28 Briennerstrasse in Munich’s famed Maxvorstadt district was redesigned for the corporate law firm of Noerr LLP. Built near the Karolinenplatz by architect Gabriel von Seidl in 1905, the building at 25 Briennerstrasse originally served as antique dealer Julius Böhler’s main gallery and art dealership. Historical monument issues presented a challenge in the redesign of the conference rooms. (text by Winder Architekten)

 

read this article in full on Architonic