Just in time for NYCxDesign Week 2015, the Architonic Best Brooklyn NY Brands app presents more than 1500 design products made in New York, from furnishings via lamps, wall coverings and fabrics across to accessories and contract furnishing. The app displays products from more than 50 premium segment brands including Asher Israelow, AVO, Bellboy, David Gaynor Design, David Weeks Studio, DLV Design, Farrah Sit, Fort Standard, Naula, Niche Modern, Pelle, Pletz, Roll & Hill, Token, Uhuru, Workstead and many more.
Keep up do date with the integrated news feed and latest design fair info. And, for each product, you will find images of product variants and typical applications, as well as the possibility of sending direct enquiries about catalogues, prices and retailers. Many products are also presented within the framework of projects by international architects. The intuitive navigation by product group, manufacturer, designer or free text search provides you with fast search results anywhere and at any time.
The app’s functions at a glance:
– More than 1500 Best Brooklyn NY Design Products
– Intuitive navigation and excellent image quality with zoom function
– Compact texts about the products, with manufacturer’s contact information
– Supplementary functions enabling direct contact (prices, ordering catalogues, retailer data)
– Daily automated update
– Lists of exhibitors at the latest design trade fairs
– Integrated QR code scanner
The app is available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch as well as Android: