Milan Design Week 2013 was the setting for the launch of Architonic’s newest iPhone and iPad app, ‘Best Sofa & Armchair Design’ which presents more than 5,000 seating products suitable for indoor and outdoor lounge areas. The app only displays products from premium segment brands, including Arper, B&B Italia, Cassina, de Sede, Fritz Hansen, Kartell, Knoll International, Ligne Roset, Moroso, Vitra and many more.
Users will find images of product variants and typical applications for each product, as well as the possibility of sending direct enquiries for catalogues, prices and stockists. Many products are also presented within the framework of projects by international architects. The intuitive navigation by product group, manufacturer, designer or free text search provides the user with fast search results anywhere and at any time. Conceived for both the individual design enthusiast and for business as a planner or architect. The app is suitable for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
The app’s functions at a glance:
– More than 5,000 Best Sofas & Armchairs
– Intuitive navigation and excellent image quality with zoom function
– Compact texts about the products, with manufacturer’s contact information
– Supplementary functions enabling direct contact (prices, ordering catalogues, retailer data)
– Daily automated update and expansion of the database
– Lists of exhibitors at the latest design trade fairs
– Integrated QR code scanner
The Best Sofa & Armchair Design’ iPhone & iPad App was featured in Architonic’s newsletter for April 2013, read more here.